- Safety: We take safety very seriously. During walk-in hours, no child can enter or exit without a parent and no adult can enter without a child. All exit doors have security cameras operating 24/7. Also, all members of The Pearl Hummingbird Team all have the necessary criminal record checks and safety training.
- Parking: Free.
- Entrance: Please use the front entrance. Please note: we are located on the 2nd floor and do not have an elevator.
- Food & Drink: While we allow visitors to bring their own snacks (must be nut-free) and beverages, we do not permit a group of any size to hold any type of gathering, event or party in any of our rooms including our eatery without a party booking. See “Booking A Party Room” or “Facility Rental” for more details.
- Alcohol & Smoking Policy: The Pearl Hummingbird does not allow smoking or alcohol anywhere in the facility including stairwells.
Release & Waiver: Safety is of the utmost importance at The Pearl Hummingbird. Upon your first visit to our facility, please be aware you will be required to sign a release and waiver form that will remain on file. Read the Release and Waiver form here: Release and Waiver
- Gift Card Policy: Not redeemable for cash. May not be used for payment on a credit account. Returns for card purchases credited to card only. Card does not expire. Card can be used for all programs/services (some restrictions may apply). Card will not be replaced if lost/stolen.
- Footwear: Shoes must be worn at all times. As hygiene is of paramount importance at our facility, we require that all visitors bring clean, dry indoor shoes during inclement weather.